- This event has passed.
Annual Potomac River Watershed Cleanup through Reston Association at Hidden Creek
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This is one of four sites helping cleanup trash in Reston’s Watersheds supporting the Potomac Watershed Cleanup.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Difficult Run
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Ha Brock
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 20
- Parking capacity: 100
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Steep hillsides
- Directions: From Dulles Toll Road, take Wiehle Ave exit 13 and head north. Continue on Wiehle past the first North Shore road (Tall Oaks) and make a right into the Unitarian Universalist Church at the Lake Anne Garden Plots before Lake Anne. Pizza lunch at Nature Center at noon.