- This event has passed.
Extreme Cleanup – OpenSiteRCC2
April 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Rock Creek
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Paola Soto
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Parking capacity: 12
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Children and elderly should clean up in areas off the roads because cars do not slow down and the roads are narrow.
- Directions: From Connecticut Avenue: Go east (left if coming from the north) on Nebraska Avenue; The first traffic light is Nevada Avenue; Go south (right) on Nevada; Site is down one block on the right.