Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: contact (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 100
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From I-495 take Exit 5 onto Braddock Road (620) west, take first right into Wakefield Park (Audrey Moore Rec Center), turn left into ballfield parking lot, meet by sign near trail.