- This event has passed.
Accotink Creek Cleanup with Friends of Accotink Creek (Chain Bridge Road)
September 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: contact (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From I-66 take Exit 60 onto Chain Bridge Road (123) south, go about one mile and turn left onto Kenmore Drive. At end of street turn right on University Drive. Immediately turn left on Layton Hall Drive. Meet at this intersection. Parking on Layton Hall Drive.