Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: contact (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 200
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From I-95 take Exit 167 onto Backlick Road, first right on Fullerton Road, go about .75 mile, turn left onto Boston Blvd, first left into Costco and then right, to area by loading dock. Parking in far corner of Costco lot by loading dock is where we will meet. Access creek from corner of Costco next to loading dock.