Algonkian Regional Park Earth Day Potomac River Cleanup
April 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join the Rotary Club of Sterling at Algonkian Regional Park for our annual Earth Day Potomac River Cleanup! We are meeting at the boat ramp at Algonkian Regional Park, 47001 Fairway Dr, Sterling, VA 20165 to clean a 1 mile section of Sugarland Run and the Potomac River shoreline in the park. Easy access for all with walking trails through the park.
Gloves, bags and lunch are provided.
- County: Loudoun
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 100
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: Algonkian Regional Park, 47001 Fairway Dr, Sterling, VA 20165 -- From Route 7, take the Cascades Pkwy (VA-1794 N) exit towards Cascades. Continue on Cascades Parkway for 2 miles, then continue straight at the park entrance onto Fairway Drive. Follow the signs to the Boat Ramp.