- This event has passed.
AOBA-BMS Gravelly Point Clean Up
June 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
AOBA and BMS are partnering to conduct a watershed clean-up at Gravelly Point located alongside the George Washington Parkway in Arlington, Virginia.
- County: Arlington
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: The park is accessible by car via the northbound lanes of the George Washington Memorial Parkway; and by bike and by foot via the Mount Vernon Trail. There is an on-site parking lot and boat ramp.