Gather with your neighbors and local community organizations to clean up the trash littering our beloved Bryans Road area. The beauty of the nature and the roadways are important for all of us!
- County: MD
- Site Type: Roadway
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Sub Watershed: Mattawoman Creek
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Ongisa Mckenzie
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Parking capacity: 30
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: Volunteers will meet at the Bryans Road Volunteer Fire Dept. at 3099 Livingston Road to get supplies and cross over as a group to Matthews Road.