- This event has passed.
BSA Pack 160 Spring Stream Cleanup
April 26, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Cub Scout Pack 160 will be conducting its annual spring creek cleanup event April 26 from 1-3pm.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Stephanie Spinapolice
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 30
- Parking capacity: -1
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There is a paved walkway along a portion of Horsepen Creek. Access is via the neighborhoods of Chantilly Highlands and Emerald Chase. Street parking is available.
- Directions: Park on Emerald Chase Drive (just passed Rover Glen Ct) and follow the walking path to the Emerald Chase Tennis Court (now a basketball court). We will meet by the tennis/basketball court and clean up along Horsepen Creek, including the paved walking path and along the creek.