Participants will pick up trash in wooded parkland adjacent to Fort Hunt Elementary School.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Donna Stauffer
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 20
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Wooded parkland surrounds Fort Hunt Elementary School on three sides, and an unnamed tributary of Little Hunting Creek runs through the parkland.
- Directions: Woodland may be accessed from Linton Lane, and from the ballfield and grounds adjacent to Fort Hunt ES.