Volunteers will pick up trash in Col. John Byers Park.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Greg Crider
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Parking capacity: 4
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: This is a public neighborhood park, but there is no parking lot. Limited parking along Collingwood Rd is possible.
- Directions: From Route 1, turn east on Sherwood Hall Lane, then southwest on Parkers Lane. Parkers Lane turns into Collingwood Rd. Colonel John Byers Park is on the right. Limited parking along the side of Collingwood Rd.