- This event has passed.
Extreme Cleanup – Kensington Parkway
April 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Site Leader: Christine Comas
Grace Episcopal Day School
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Rock Creek
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Maya Hall
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 120
- Parking capacity: 10
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: We'll be cleaning up the area with members of the Rotary Club of North Bethesda. The site runs from Connecticut Ave. to Kensington Parkway.
- Directions: From the Capital Beltway (I-495), take Exit 33 North (Connecticut Ave.) toward Kensington. Turn right at first light on Beach Drive. Proceed 1 mile to intersection with Kensington Parkway. Turn right 1000 feet to bridge over Rock Creek.