Cleanup of the shoreline at Fort Foote Park. Park will have bags and gloves and a limited number of trash grabbers. Meet up at the parking lot to get signed in and get supplies.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Barbara Wadding
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Parking capacity: 15
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: The trash needs to be carried up from the shore, the trails can be steep and slippery when wet. There are three different trails that can be used to get to the shore.
- Directions: From Indian Highway, turn onto to Old Fort Road (near the Giant) Right if going southbound and Left if going northbound. At the second traffic light, turn Left onto Fort Foote Road. Continue through the residential area until you see the field on your left. The park entrance will be on the left. Address is 8915 Fort Foote Road.