Fort Foote Shoreline Cleanup
April 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cleaning up the shoreline at Fort Foote Park. The park will provide bags and gloves. We have a limited supply of trash grabbers. The trash bags need to be brought back up the hill for disposal.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Barbara
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: This site is not accessible. The trail is moderate to get down to the shore. All bags collected must be carried back up the trail to the parking lot. There are no restroom facilities on site.
- Directions: From MD 210 South, turn right onto Old Fort Road (the light at the Giant). At the second light turn left onto Fort Foote Road, continue through the residential area, the park entrance will be on the left. From MD 210 North, turn left onto Old Fort Road (the light at the Giant). At the second light turn left onto Fort Foote Road, continue through the residential area, the park entrance will be on the left.