Picking up trash along the shoreline and trails at Fort Washington Park. The park provides gloves and bags. There is a limited number of trash grabbers. Cleanup is from 9:30-11:30 am.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking capacity: 50
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: The shoreline has a lot of driftwood that can be a tripping hazard. Some areas are steep to step down on the shoreline due to erosion.
- Directions: MD 210 South, turn right onto Fort Washington Road. The park is at the end of the road. After entering the park, continue straight, turn right at L'Enfant (lighthouse/fishing area). Meeting spot is near the lighthouse.