« All Events
Friends of Oxon Run Cleanup
July 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Samantha Battersby
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: There is on street parking, only a few blocks from the Congress Heghts Metro on the green line. Variety of skill levels will be acomidated.
- Directions: From the Metro:
Take Green Line to the Congress Heights Metro Stop. Walk south on 13th Street, down hill, untill you reach the park (about 10 minutes). We will be starting in the Amphitheater.
Take Route 295 to exit 2 Malcom X Ave SE, take a right onto 8th Street SE and an immediate right onto Wheeler Road SE. Take A left onto Missippie Avenue SE and travel 2 blocks to the corner of 13th Street.