- This event has passed.
International Coastal Cleanup with Friends of Accotink Creek
September 19, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From I-95 take Exit 166A onto Fairfax County Pkwy (286) south, go about one mile and turn right on Telegraph Road (611), go about .75 mile and turn right on Telegraph Square Drive and right into parking lot, walk back about 25 yds to bridge.