Please wear clothing and footwear that are weather appropriate and that can get dirty, muddy, or wet. Although the City supplies equipment, volunteers are welcome to bring their own gardening materials and gloves for landscape and planting projects.
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Meredith Strider
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 1
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From the intersection of Great Seneca Highway and Muddy Branch Road, drive north on Muddy Branch Road. Turn right onto West Side Drive. Park is at the very end of the road.
1200 West Side Drive