This will be a family friendly event where groups gather to pick up trash along the Potomac River along the beaches of historic Point Lookout State Park.
- County: St. Mary's
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Ranger Sam Behrens
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 99
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: Arrive at the toll plaza, go too the middle lane and let the attendant know that you are here for the Potomac River Clean up. Then proceed through the Park all the way down to the Light House Parking Lot.