Lots of trash builds up on Oxon Cove. Come help pick it up! Meet at the Visitor Center at 8:30 to get registered and start the hike to the Cove. This event is canceled if the weather is inclement. Young people under age 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Barbara Wadding
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 40
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Participants will take a tractor-drawn wagon ride from the farm down to the cove.
- Directions: Oxon Cove Park
6411 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, MD. 20745
At the intersection of Oxon Hill Road and Bald Eagle Road, come across the bridge which crosses the beltway. You will see our parking lot on the left.