Community effort to rid trash and debris from the watersheds leading up to Potomac River.
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- Sub Watershed: Seneca Creek
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Marie-Tess Fitzpatrick
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There are areas of this local park that are steep. Dress appropriately since it can get wet and muddy in some areas. Gloves and trash bags will be provided. Also, water and donuts will be provided while supplies last. There are no restrooms at the park. This event is eligible for Student Service Learning (SSL) hours for students of Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS).
- Directions: The park is located at the intersection of Stoney Bottom and Waring Station Rd in Germantown MD.