Be a part of the tradition! The RHA & Recreation Committee have been hosting a Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Reflection Homes Assoc. every spring since 2013!
Reflection Homes Association thanks all the volunteers helping to keep our common ground and creek clean. All volunteers should wear waterproof boots and appropriate clothing, volunteers under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
Parking,Restrooms, water,gloves and supplies will be provided. Pizza at Noon for volunteers.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Charles Marts
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 120
- Parking capacity: 110
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: 13351 Parcher Avenue
Herndon, Va. 20170
Dulles Toll Road (West) to Herndon Exit 10, RIGHT on Elden St, LEFT on Parcher Ave, 0.5 miles Pool & Parking is on LEFT Hand-Side.