- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Upper Pohick Creek, Middleridge Park and Woodglen Lake Park
February 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Directions: Meet at Woodglen Lake Park entrance next to the cul-de-sac on Fireside Court (Bonnie Brae Neighborhood). From the intersection of Rt. 123 (Ox Road) and Braddock Road, go south on Rt. 123 for 0.8 miles and turn left onto Zion Drive. Go 0.9 miles and turn right onto Sideburn Road. Turn left onto Acacia Lane after 0.3 miles, left onto Southport Lane. Continue on Southport for 0.3 miles until it dead-ends at Fireside Court. Park along the adjacent streets. The entrance to Woodglen Lake Park is on the right side of the Fireside Court cul-de-sac. GPS Coordinates: 38.803779,-77.311352.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Sarah Mayhew
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 60
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: No special issues. We can accommodate many because we cover different types of terrain.
- Directions: Meet at Middleridge Park. From the intersection of Rt. 123 (Ox Road) and Braddock Road, go south on Rt. 123 for 1.2 miles and turn left onto Paynes Church Drive. Go to the second intersection and turn right on Gov. Yeardley Drive. The Park entrance is on the left, opposite Clara Barton Court. Please park on neighborhood streets.