Join the Town of Dumfries for a semiannual cleanup of the Quantico Creek watershed and a Town-wide clean up event.
The Quantico Creek watershed is the benchmark of good water quality by scientists in Prince William.
In the past years, over 100 volunteers have been involved in this event.
Come out and promote clean waterways in the Potomac Watershed!
- County: Prince William County
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- Sub Watershed: Quantico Creek
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Yvette Ragland at email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Phone/Email: 703 221-3400 ext. 116
- Parking capacity: 200
- Maximum Volunteers: 200
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Canoes are accessible to the creek in various areas. No boats are allowed.
- Directions: 17757 Main St. Jeff Simpson Community Center
For Questions, contact Yvette Ragland, at firstname.lastname@example.org