- This event has passed.
Sahouri Cleanup at Potomac Heritage Trail (American Legion Bridge)
April 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sahouri Insurance in conjunction with WMCCAI cleanup underneath the American Legion Bridge on the Potomac Heritage Trail
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Allen Hudson
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 20
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: The 'hike' from the end of 'live oak drive, mclean, va 22101) aka the 'access point' to the cleanup sight (under and around the american legion bridge overpass) does require a short 400yd walk down a 25* sloped, quasi-maintained trail made up mostly of rock.
- Directions: Plentiful parking on both sides of live oak drive. Use Langley Swim & Tennis Club address for directions to the street. (728 Live Oak Drive, Mclean, VA 22101). The trail head and path to access the cleanup sight is at the end of live oak drive (dead end cul-de-sac).