- This event has passed.
April 9, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
The clean up is held at the Fort Washington Lighthouse. Park in the Lighthouse parking lot and walk to the shoreline near the Lighthouse. There is a public restroom in the parking lot.
Wear sturdy shoes as the shoreline is uneven in places with natural debris on the beach.
- County: Prince Georges
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Barbara Wadding
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Shoreline is rocky in places.
- Directions: From Indian Head Highway turn onto Fort Washington Road and continue to the end. The park is located at the end of Fort Washington Road. Enter the park, drive straight, turn Right onto L'Enfant Road (Lighthouse/fishing) walk to the Lighthouse.