Come join the College of Southern Maryland students in a stream clean-up in your community! Eco Hawks: Students for Environmental Sustainability is a brand new club at CSM who aim to promote and advocate for environmental awareness in their communities. Come support their mission by participating in this stream clean up on April 10th!
- County: Charles
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Unknown
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Elissa Tuten
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com / 301-302-1432
- Maximum Volunteers: All are welcome!
- Parking capacity: 30
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There are no bathrooms on the direct site but there is a building with bathrooms within walking distance.
- Directions: Parking:
The parking development that houses the Arming recruitment center and Red Tails Ocean Grille. The building to the right is empty, many parking spaces are available.
* please do a satellite map search if you are unsure of these locations and would like a more visual idea.
*Before we start, we will meet at the designated parking location to discuss the event goals as well as a quick meet and greet. There are two access points of the stream, therefore we will break into two groups to cover all ground. Please contact Elissa Tuten if you have any questions!