- This event has passed.
WMCCAI – KCS Landscape Watershed Clean-Up – Accotink Creek Westmore/Fairfax City (2021)
April 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join me (Tim Boucher), KCS Landscape Management, Inc., and the Washington Metro Chapter Community Associations Institute as we do our part to clean up the Potomac Watershed and positively impact the communities where we work and live. Gloves, recycling and trash bags provided.
Let’s plan on meeting at the beginning of the creek where it starts at Hallman Street for instructions, meeting volunteers, and then commence cleanup work. We will meet by the creek by Woodland St and Main Street in Fairfax City.
Sign waiver here and submit to site leader.
Want to sponsor, ask me for details.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Tim Boucher
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From the intersection of Main Street (236)/ Route 50/ Route 29 at Kamp Washington in Fairfax City, proceed East on Main Street (236), Turn right onto Hallman St. Site will start about 250 down from Main Street and Hallman Street on the left.