- This event has passed.
WMCCAI Level Green Landscaping Potomac Watershed Cleanup at Glen Echo Park
September 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Level Green Landscaping and Glen Echo Park have partnered with WMCCAI for the third annual Potomac Watershed Clean up Day on April 18th. Coffee, water and donuts will be provided. For more volunteering information, please contact Jennifer Ruggeri at email@example.com .
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Jennifer Ruggeri
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: 202-768-3841/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 100
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From the Capital Beltway (Interstate 495), take exit 40 on the outer loop or exit 41 east on the inner loop. Take Clara Barton/Cabin John Parkway to the MacArthur Boulevard/Glen Echo exit. Make a left onto MacArthur Boulevard. Cross Goldsboro Road and then make a left onto Oxford Road where you will see the Park's main parking lot. From downtown Washington, take Massachusetts Avenue in the northwest direction, to its end at Goldsboro Road. Turn left, and continue to MacArthur Boulevard. Turn right on MacArthur Boulevard and take an immediate left onto Oxford Road where you will see the Park's main parking lot.