2nd Annual 11th Wing Potomac Cleanup Day, come out and show your support for the community and the Potomac while spending time with family and friends.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Anacostia
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: MSgt John Hezel
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 100
- Parking capacity: 22
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: There is a trail on each side of the waterway, and a handicap accessible porta potty on site. To get to the other side of the waterway, a bridge does need to be crossed, but there is a sidewalk.
- Directions: The parking lot at the intersection of 38th Ave and Gaines Alley in Hyattsville, MD