The Almost-Spring Carter Baron stream-clean is in conjunction with the RCC Adopt-A-Stream program.
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Alexandra
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Parking capacity: 10
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: Located on Beach Dr. just before Boulder Bridge is the Carter Baron stream site (38.949164, -77.046670). Some parking is available here, or park at the Carter Baron Amphitheater lot located at 4850 Colorado Ave.
Meet at Carter Baron Amphitheater parking lot 45 minutes prior (9:00-9:15am) to start time to join us on a group hike through Rock Creek to the clean-up site! Feel free to stay after the clean-up to enjoy your efforts, as picnic tables are on-site.