This event is part of the District of Columbia’s Adopt-a-Stream Initiative.
Littering and dumping is common along the Anacostia River including along the Watts Branch Stream.
Join students from Howard University and members of the University’s Climate Change, People & Environment Club as we clean up our precious waterbodies in an effort to promote Blue Economies globally!
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Anacostia
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Petronella Kigochi
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 20
- Parking capacity: 60
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: Watts Branch Stream - The Minnesota Ave Metro and the Kenilworth Ter NE & Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave NE bus stop along Kenilworth Terrace NE