Friends of Cabin John Creek, Inc. is sponsoring a creek cleanup at Wolftree Park on Saturday, April 18th!
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Michael Northridge
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 40
- Parking capacity: 15
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: The public easement is unmarked. It takes about a 5-minute walk to nearly reach the fenced-off slope from Route 270 northbound shoulder.
- Directions: From route 270, take exit 4A for Montrose Road East and then turn right onto Hitching Post Lane. Take first right turn onto Whippoorwill Lane and then turn right onto Whippoorwill Court.
We will use an unmarked point of public access between #1 Whippoorwill Court and #3. These are private residences, so while you might use their address as input for GPS direction purposes, please do not disturb the residents.