Potomac River Watershed/Little Hunting Creek Park North Shore Clean Up. Bags and gloves provided.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Will Friedman
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: WillFriedman04@gmail.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Limited Visitor parking. Spaces without numbers are visitor. Any and all safety protocols will be conveyed to each participant upon registration.
- Directions: Directions from Mt. Vernon Hospital Alexandria, VA
Head south on Holland Rd
Turn left to stay on Tis Well Dr
Turn right onto Carter Farm Ct
Continue on Carter Farm until it bears left. Creek is right hand side of street. Look for parking in unnumbered parking space.