- This event has passed.
Little Falls Watershed Alliance annual watershed-wide clean-up
April 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join the Little Falls Watershed Alliance’s annual watershed clean-up at 4 volunteer stations: Little Falls Parkway and Mass. Ave, Willard Avenue Park, the Bethesda Pool, and Neal Potter Plaza on the Capital Crescent Trail (at River Road overpass). We supply bags and gloves. We are pre-approved for MCPS SSL hours and we provide pre-printed SSL forms to verify student volunteer hours. Please register at our website: LFWA.org
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- Sub Watershed: Little Falls Branch Watershed
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Mikel Moore
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Maximum Volunteers: 30
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Parking lot is TINY, so plan to park on adjacent Willard Avenue. There are two park entrances along Willard (look for the signs), follow the paved path 1/2 block to the bridge at the playground. The volunteer station is next to the bridge.
- Directions: The Willard Avenue Park is at the corner of River Road and Willard Avenue. It is 1/2 mile Northwest of the intersection at River Road and Western Avenue (the D.C. border). See NOTES re: parking along Willard Avenue; the parking lot is TINY!