Join Potomac Conservancy and Friends of Fletchers Cove for the Potomac Watershed Cleanup Day at Fletcher’s Cove. Get your hands dirty in the local movement for clean water! Please register for the event at www.potomac.org/events
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: David Byers
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 100
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: Fletchers Cove is located off Canal Road, which can be accessed easily from 695 or taking 66 to 29.
If coming south on Canal Road, be aware that you will be making a right hand U turn at the entrance to Fletchers Cove. If you have a large vehicle or are uncomfortable with the turn, you will need to continue straight a couple more miles before finding an area to turn around.