The Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park will be hosting a clean-up at Canal Place Heritage Area in Cumberland (the terminus of the Canal). Trash bags, gloves, and grabbers will be provided.
- County: Allegany
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Stephanie Siemek
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: Stephanie_Siemek@nps.gov
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There is a restroom, but not sure if it will be open during event.
- Directions: From Industrial Blvd (RT 51) in Cumberland,
- If coming from the west, turn right onto Virginia Avenue (coming from the east turn left).
- Turn left onto E Offut Street
Meet at the end of E Offut Street and Canoc Ln near Cumberland Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Address: 105 E Offut Street
Cumberland, MD 21502