- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Candoc Lane in Cumberland, Maryland
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park will be hosting a clean-up at Candoc Lane in Cumberland. Trash bags, gloves, and grabbers will be provided.
- County: Allegany
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Stephanie Siemek
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: Stephanie_Siemek@nps.gov
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There is a restroom, but not sure if it will be open during event.
- Directions: From Industrial Blvd (RT 51) in Cumberland, - If coming from the west, turn right onto Virginia Avenue (coming from the east turn left). - Turn left onto E Offut Street Meet at the end of E Offut Street and Canoc Ln near Cumberland Wastewater Treatment Plant. Address: 105 E Offut Street Cumberland, MD 21502