« All Events
Sterling Rotary Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Algonkian Regional Park
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- County: Loudoun
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Colleen Radich
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: SterlingRotary@gmail.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Large parking area, hiking trails and fields. Kayakers and canoers wanting to volunteer can launch from the boat ramp to reach more areas.
- Directions: Once you enter Algonkian Regional Park, follow the signs to the boat ramp. There is a large parking lot at the boat launch area.