Join the Sierra Club’s Washington DC Chapter in cleaning up litter along Watts Branch, a tributary stream of the Anacostia River, in Kenilworth Park.
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Anacostia
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Anna LaCombe
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: Address: 4001 Deane Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019.