- This event has passed.
The Creek House- Piscataway Creek Gun Club- PCGC
February 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
We will be doing the south shore from the Dena Cruz Point on the lower left all the way to the right past our place and as far as we can go towards WSSC.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Dave Lishin
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 10
- Parking capacity: 10
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: We will be cleaning up 1,200 feet of shoreline. We need to get WSSC to do their shore. Also, Wharf Road needs a crew there too, if there is not one scheduled.
- Directions: John Clagett Drive